Support to Advance Marketplace Trust
The Better Business Bureau Foundation of Upstate NY Inc. is proud to present Leadership Business, a BBB sponsorship opportunity. Businesses are invited to apply that hold corporate responsibility as a core belief and aspire to support BBB’s vision of an ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other.
Leadership Businesses must earn BBB Accreditation. Participants will take advantage of a multi-platform marketing campaign that features their Accredited Business and special offers to highly qualified consumers looking for trustworthy businesses.
BBB Accreditation is an honor. Businesses are required to be BBB Accredited prior to becoming a Leadership Business sponsor. In addition, sponsors must maintain a higher standard - holding an A or A+ rating.
Leadership Business Benefits:
- Web site Marketing Program
- Direct Consumer / Business to Business Marketing Initiatives
- Ownership of your business category (limited availability)
- Exclusive Promotion of Your Business within BBB communications
- Platinum Sponsor with Category Exclusivity (PDF)
Compare the Levels:
See how the benefits breakdown (PDF)
For more information, contact:
BBB Public Relations and Marketing Director
Direct – (800) 303.4490